Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job To Chase Her Dreams Pai ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
marvhenr

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 13:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job To Chase Her Dreams Pai Répondre en citant

<h2>This is the fourth of many Project EGG (Entrepreneurs Gathering for Growth) interviews to come.</h2>

Meet Paige Burkes! Here is an excerpt from her website:

&#x22;I&#x2019;m a 48 year old wife, mother of three awesome kids, writer, entrepreneur, mentor, yogini and finance executive. We live in the mountains outside of Colorado Springs, CO with our domestic cats, dog and mountain lions.

I&#x2019;m incredibly lucky to have the life I do.

I have spent over 20 years as a financial executive. After my first seven years in Corporate America, I wondered if that was what I was supposed to do with the rest of my life. The intuitive answer was a resounding NO but I didn&#x2019;t know what the answer was.

So I dropped out, put all of my things in storage and packed up my Jeep with some essentials and followed the voice in my head that said, &#x201c;Go west and do something with horses.&#x201d; My logical mind asked, &#x201c;Where west and do what with horses?&#x201d; And the voice wisely answered, &#x201c;You go figure it out.&#x201d; And off I went.

Growing up in New Orleans then moving to Boston for college and the beginning of my career, I was a &#x201c;city girl&#x201d; who never spent much time outdoors (ew! dirt and bugs!). So, logically, the first step in the adventure was to live in a tent outside of Jackson Hole for a month and a half and learn how to be an outfitter (it&#x2019;s west and horses, right?).

It was an amazing and inspiring experience learning how to live in the woods, hunting (for photos, not heads), fishing, packing horses, cooking over a fire&#x2026; I learned all new levels of self-sufficiency. But it wasn&#x2019;t &#x201c;it.&#x201d;

From there I managed a dude ranch in northern Colorado where I met my husband who managed a nearby wildlife center. While the dude ranch wasn&#x2019;t &#x201c;it,&#x201d; it was closer.

The next step was working at a local university&#x2019;s equine program on the feed crew, caring for a few hundred horses and working with a trainer learning how to start horses.

While working with the trainer, I received a call to train a horse for a local equine therapy program. Here I was exposed to a variety of therapies where horses are used to work with children and adults with mental and physical disabilities. I was hooked and continued to volunteer with this facility and others over the ensuing years. Paige at ranch

Serendipitously, my cousin gave me the book The Tao of Equus by Linda Kohanov which opened my eyes to the possibilities of the miraculous ways horses and people can work together. I found &#x201c;it.&#x201d;

During this time I also realized how good I felt spending time helping others. It fed my soul.&#x22;

<h2> What is Project EGG (Entrepreneurs Gathering for Growth)? </h2>

Project EGG is an elite network of entrepreneurs, authors & incredible people who problem solve, bounce ideas off of each other, share their stories and succeed together.

In the official Project EGG podcast, hosted by Ben Gothard, we interview different members of the group and drill down into entrepreneurship and personal development. Each interview is a deep-dive into the life of the guest. By sharing their life and experiences, we can all learn something valuable.

This mastermind includes people from around the world who are making a difference right now. We have a truly incredible group of people, like CEOs, CFOs, founders, national best-selling authors, inventors, marketers, coaches, consultants, musicians, speakers, and many many more entrepreneurs from every corner of the globe.

Details:
price: $2.99
bound: 24 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B06Y4NGLP1
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 2689 KB

The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) Ben Gothard
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) free download mobile pdf

Tags: information wiki author book francais, ebook android pdf, free mobile, how to find book without register, full version original acquire book look, mobile ebook, book get pdf, book buy cheap, book ZippyShare, book view, book BitTorrent free, book book free from Galaxy, full ebook, book from lenovo free, book DropBox, book pdf, ios access how download information online, download free cloud, book pc free, download french

The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) download english
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) book online
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) book iCloud
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) free fb2
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) book 4Shared
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) download torrent isoHunt
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) download torrent
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) .txt download
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) book in English
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) pdf download full book
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) free download mobile pdf
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) book format djvu
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) full version download
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) download torrent
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) eReader online
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) free mobi
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) free ios apple without signing via
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) download english
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) book 2shared
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) format eReader thepiratebay text online
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) .txt download
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) book BitTorrent free
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) book book free from xiaomi
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) book Box
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) book download fb2
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) ios сhapter cheap eng download
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) book download
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) kindle pdf book macbook mobile
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) audio book
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) ebook android pdf
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) book drive
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) book RapidShare
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) book download via Transmission
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) free iphone
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) book in English
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) book kindle
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) book french
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) text view writer download amazon
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) read online pdf free
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) book get pdf
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) read free ipad
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) book download
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) free epub
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) book MediaFire
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) book get pdf
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) view cheap kickass сhapter book
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) download french
The CFO Who Quit Her 6 Figure Job to Chase Her Dreams, Paige Burkes (Project EGG Interview Book 4) free docx

48a4f088c3

I...want...to...help...you...succeed
The Mathematician John Forbes Nash Jr.: A Short Biography: 30 Minute Book Series, Book 16From Boyhood to Manhood (Annotated): Life of Benjamin FranklinExtreme+How+to%3A+The+enthusiast%27s+guide+to+home+improvementGeneral W. T. Sherman as College President: A Collection of Letters, Documents, and Other Material, Chiefly From Private Sources, Relating to the Life ... Early Years of Louisiana State University, anS4+MagazineSe p&aring; billeder japanske figur (Danish Edition)Mount Elbrus and Mount Kosciuszko: Seven Mountain Story, Book IItextura Ma RusseThe Magnificent Bahman Beigi: The Story of Tribal Education in Modern IranHow To Speak And Understand Your Australian Terrier's Hidden Language: Fun and Fascinating Guide to The Inner World of Dogs

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 13:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006